Monday, August 3, 2009

Skye's sweet 16

As part of our quick trip to Nebraska, we of course went to see my Grandma & Grandpa ... and then took them with us to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my niece Schulyer's 16th birthday.

Grandma was outside waiting for us when we arrived. Here's Jack and Grandma...

and then we added Landon.

It's always so awesome to see them.

Again, here's Grandpa & Grandma with Jack...

and then we added Landon. (I love all their hands in this picture.)


Grandpa had never been to The Cheesecake Factory before ... and wasn't disappointed.

Landon was playing on the deep window sill, so Lexi and I ran outside to snap a picture.

Happy birthday, Skye!

Saying goodbye.



On our way back to Mom's for the night, the boys and I stopped to see my niece Danielle at the little Godfather's Pizza place where she works.

Thanks for the hot monkey bread, Dani!

No comments: