From the seventh floor of the Hilton Garden Inn* in downtown Atlanta:
• The skyscraper on the left is Bank of America Plaza — the tallest building (1,024 feet high) in any U.S. capital city.
• At the bottom left with the big navy blue wall is the Georgia Aquarium — the largest aquarium in the world.
• To its right is World of Coca-Cola — a 60,000-square-foot museum to the history of Coke.
• The tall building on the right is SunTrust Plaza — 60 stories high and home to Atlanta's World Trade Center.
• On the far right, in the middle, is the American Cancer Society headquarters (look closely to see its logo).
• And at the bottom right starts Centennial Olympic Park — a 21-acre urban park from the '96 Summer Olympics.
*Atlanta's only hotel with a helipad, mind you.