Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween!

Last Saturday afternoon, Jack and I went to Kansas City's historic Union Cemetery for a couple of pictures. He was AMAZING.

And, oh yeah, did I mention that my mom made this vampire costume for me when I was a kid?














Even vampires need a break.


Our last shot before carrying him back to the car. We had a blast!


Then Leslie's cousin Lyndsey came up to experience Halloween in the suburbs. She and Jack squeezed in a mean game of Mousetrap before trick-or-treating.

When Jackson was an infant, I carved a special "JACK" o'lantern with just his first name in big letters. And since my oldest sister already gave me a hard time this week about the youngest child (i.e., me) always complaining about being neglected and getting the shaft, I figured I'd better carve a personalized pumpkin for Landon, too.

So... his very own jack o'LANDON.


Someone call animal control!

(The full moon was just up to the left.)

It was a gorgeous night to be out 'n' about, talking to neighbors.

This is how he rolls.


P.S. Jack loved his red bowtie so much, that he insisted on wearing it to church the next morning. A huge thanks to the nice woman at Sir Knight Formal Wear in Gladstone for her help!

No comments: